Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
Banjo Brothers' Minnehaha Canvas Grocery Bag Pannier is sized perfectly for a single paper grocery bag. It's also a natural (and vegan) alternative to synthetic fabrics. Equipped with a steel frame and heavy-duty panels to prevent sagging, this handy pannier attaches to any standard rear rack (sold separately) and folds flat when not in use. Wide, comfortable carrying handles make shopping with it easy, and if that wasn't enough, the steel hooks attach to your shopping cart. Slick. Lastly, detachable reflective accents help make sure you and your groceries are visible after dark.
Foul weather is about to lose its sway over your two-wheeled adventures. Banjo Brothers' Waterproof Pannier is tailor-made for wet commutes and trips around town. The rugged nylon exterior fends off wear and tear while the welded-seam liner and roll-top closure keep the contents dry. It attaches easily to most rear racks (sold separately) via a quick-release mount so you can pop it off and bring it with you. And if you're riding in the rain, the reflective accents bring a little extra visibility and peace of mind.
The Banjo Brothers' Grocery Bag Pannier is sized to perfectly accommodate a standard grocery bag. It attaches to any standard rear rack (sold separately) and folds flat when not in use. It's equipped with a strong steel frame and a rigid polymer liner. The front and side panels are ripstop with ballistic fabric in high-wear areas. It also includes a shoulder strap and a quick-release mount. So ride to the store, take your pannier inside, fill it with groceries, and reattach it to your rack. Shopping = done.
Banjo Brothers' Saddlebag Panniers are perfect for commuting, everyday errands, and light touring. They mount to most rear racks (sold separately) with a single strap, so you can just load them up with work stuff and take the whole bag into the office. They're low profile, so they won't slow you down and they're built with ripstop fabric with ballistic reinforcing in wear areas so they will last and last, like all of Banjo's gear. These saddlebags also feature cinch straps on top to hold extra gear and reflective accents all around for extra visibility.
Banjo Brothers' Market Pannier is a deluxe grocery-getting pannier and so much more. This bag is ideal for commuting, too. Its easy-on/off mounting, carry handles, and shoulder strap make it convenient to bring inside. And a large cinch-down flap keeps all your stuff covered and secure. It's equipped with a heavy-duty frame on the back and bottom plus ballistic fabric in all wear areas. Nice finishing details include side straps that support your load while keeping the bag closed when not in use, and an inside zipper pocket for smaller items.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability. Plus, it attaches to most rear racks (sold separately) with a pair of easy-to-use metal hooks and includes a carry handle for portability. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit
These easy-to-use pannier baskets attach to your existing rear rack with two metal hooks and feature a carrying handle, making them perfect for a trip to the farmers market. Tuckernuck baskets are made from the highest quality natural rattan fibers. Woven from kubu rattan, the extra thick full-core weave of this basket makes it one of the most durable bicycle baskets on the market. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit - Sold individually
When it's time to load up the bike and go, whether it's across town or across Europe, Banjo Brothers' Rack Top Pannier Bag has the features to serve you well. It attaches to pretty much any rear rack and gives you huge cargo capacity. It's trim when you just do quick jaunts and if you need serious room, just drop the panniers down and go big. Thick padding pulls double duty by insulating your snacks and protecting your gear. The ripstop fabric upper and rugged ballistic bottom panel are tough enough for cross-country treks, too. Reflective accents provide 360 degrees of visibility and there's a clip for a taillight as well. What's more, a detachable shoulder strap lets you carry the whole bag easily into the office or up to the summit for a photo-op. - Includes a detachable shoulder strap, a loop for a safety light, and an internal key clip, and coin pocket - Expandable from 900 to 1300 cubic inches with a drop-down pannier on either side - Thick padding insulates snacks and protects gear - Fits most rear-mount bike racks - Ripstop fabric upper with rugged ballistic bottom panel - Offers more visibility with 360 degree reflective accents - Weight: 934g
- Double bag, of water-repellent polyester - Closing with buckles - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Double reflective stripes on all sides - Integrated mounting system
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Practical shopper bag with large front outer pocket and main compartment - Durable design and stud bag feet - Rain protective zipper and comfort grips handles - Reflective logos - Integrated Hook-On system
The 100% waterproof Banjo Brothers Pannier Backpack converts from pannier to backpack in seconds and it's the most affordable "backpack pannier" on the market. Bicycle commuters everywhere can rejoice. No stupid gimmicks. The pannier hooks end up opposite the rider's back, making the backpack more comfortable. Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two-plus years, he steadfastly refused to launch a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 1000% perfect. You, my friends, will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap. HOW DOES THE CONVERTIBLE BACKPACK PANNIER WORK? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go. New for 2021 A universal J-Hook designed to work with most racks replaces the triangle ring with dropout hooks. Since the J-Hook is designed to attach directly to the rack, we no longer supply the dropout hooks. For a short time you might find legacy inventory with the older system, however, Banjo Brothers will no longer supply or hold replacement parts for those systems. PRODUCT FEATURES - Weight: 3.1 lbs - Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D - Capacity: 1100 Cubic Inches / 19 liters - What size laptop will this bag fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops) - Sold as: single pannier - Two-layer design with a ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable. - What does the inside of the bag look like? - What will it hold? Generally, this is an ideal bag for bike commuters. It holds extra shoes, lunch, change of clothes, and your computer. - Flap pockets and side pockets - Reflective piping and striping - Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides - Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets - Included handle and two backpack straps - Imported
Classic roll-top design and heat-sealed seams make this spacious 75 liter dry bag waterproof. Constructed with 500D tarpaulin fabric that is both tough and lightweight. Includes shoulder strap and carry handles. - Designed for Burley Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
- Reflective Accents - Zipper side pocket with light attachment - Elastic mesh pocket with reflective molle - Large main compartment with cinch closure - 14L per bag
- The Basil Navigator Waterproof features a roll-top closure with an additional adjustable hook. - Thanks to the handle and shoulder strap, you can easily take the bag anywhere. - Waterproof (IPX 3). - Includes a reflective elastic front pocket.
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- The reflective details guarantee an improved visibility. - Including pre-mounted MIK adapter plate. - The Double Bag has been made of water-repellent material and can handle a rainshower, but after a full day of raining cats and dogs it will not be entirely dry anymore. - The size of the Double Bag can be reduced thanks to the pliable sides. - The closure by means of adjustable buckles allow you to carry as much of your belongings as needed.
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
A sporty choice of bicycle bag, the Basil Miles Daypack is ready when you are. With four different carrying possibilities, it’s also incredibly versatile and will readily adapt to meet your needs. Use the handle, detachable shoulder strap or backpack straps to wear this as a bike backpack, shoulder bag, bike bag, or crossbody bag. Getting around with your essentials has never been easier, with simple adjustments so you can switch between styles in mere moments. A generous 17 liter capacity, separate compartments and secure fastenings provide ample storage and security for your treasured essentials, while hook-on fastening means it can be easily attached to your luggage carrier. Reflective details also come in handy when cycling at night or in limited in light. Hard-wearing polyester and separate linings make this bag a rugged choice, holding up well to wear and tear. Features: - Waterproof fabrics keep your items dry. - This bag has four different carrying options, letting you wear it how you want. - Reflective details keep you visible in darkness. - Easily attached to your carrier via the hook-on system. - Also suitable for e-bikes.
The Back-Roller City is an economical starter version with clear features and plenty of space for bike touring. With its symmetrical design and slanted shape on both sides, this classic Ortlieb bag provides enough space for pedaling, while also allowing individual use on either the left or right side of the bike. The patented Ortlieb QL1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8 and 11mm are included).
The Sport-Roller City is a streamlined economy version of the Sport-Roller Classic. The waterproof panniers for lowrider racks are also perfectly suitable as rear panniers for children’s and youth bikes because of their reduced size. The Ortlieb Quick-Lock1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with tube diameters up to 16mm. - Hook inserts for diameters of 8mm and 11mm are included
- Luxurious inner lining with trendy print and vegan-leather details - Visibility: reflection on all sides and front - Handles and a removable shoulder strap - New Universal Bridge
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
Do you like to take your bike shopping so as to avoid traffic jams and desperate searches for parking spots? And to get some good exercise and burn calories that you won’t have to count when you return for dinner? No matter whether you need to take a quick trip to the supermarket in the evening or to the farmer’s market on Saturday, your Velo-Shopper has a big hatch and an 18-liter payload. That’s enough for a lot of stuff! And you can conveniently open and close the magnetic snap buckle with one hand. Made of waterproof, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric, the Shopper can be attached to your bike rack with the proven Quick-Lock2.1 system. And then simply sling the Velo-Shopper over your shoulder with the detachable strap when you reach your destination. Go ahead and fill the Shopper to the brim because its stiffened inside construction will help to prevent crushing. FURTHER FEATURES: - zippered inside pocket with penholder and carabiner for keys - secure attachment to virtually all bike racks with tube diameters of 8mm to 16mm - large, high-luminosity 3M Scotchlite reflectors on the sides - sturdy base for anti-tilt stability
A brilliant idea for all-season, all-weather riders: the bike bags in the Ortlieb High Visibility Line make it easier for other people to see you while you're out there on the streets. This is because all High Visibility bags not only come with reflectors, but are themselves one big reflector. The waterproof bags are made with a polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric that is woven through with a high-luminosity reflective yarn in neon yellow and black. That gives Ortlieb High Visibility bags an added safety feature in twilight conditions and in the dark of night. The Back-Roller High Visibility is the ideal bike bag for those who prefer the convenience of the roll closure system. The durable, waterproof, dustproof, abrasion-resistant and high quality fabric ensures optimal protection for your gear. Equipped with the sophisticated QL2.1 system with self-closing hooks, the Back-Roller attaches to your bike in a flash. And simply use the easily detachable shoulder strap to carry your bike bag comfortably once you've arrived at your destination. - Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure in bright reflective color - QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter - Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack - 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes) - PVC-free reflective fabric - Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black - Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap - Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picnic) - As a pair can be combined with the Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L on the rack - Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off) - Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector - Can be easily cleaned inside
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime
Page 1 of 2 Next page