Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
Foul weather is about to lose its sway over your two-wheeled adventures. Banjo Brothers' Waterproof Pannier is tailor-made for wet commutes and trips around town. The rugged nylon exterior fends off wear and tear while the welded-seam liner and roll-top closure keep the contents dry. It attaches easily to most rear racks (sold separately) via a quick-release mount so you can pop it off and bring it with you. And if you're riding in the rain, the reflective accents bring a little extra visibility and peace of mind.
The Banjo Brothers' Grocery Bag Pannier is sized to perfectly accommodate a standard grocery bag. It attaches to any standard rear rack (sold separately) and folds flat when not in use. It's equipped with a strong steel frame and a rigid polymer liner. The front and side panels are ripstop with ballistic fabric in high-wear areas. It also includes a shoulder strap and a quick-release mount. So ride to the store, take your pannier inside, fill it with groceries, and reattach it to your rack. Shopping = done.
Banjo Brothers' Saddlebag Panniers are perfect for commuting, everyday errands, and light touring. They mount to most rear racks (sold separately) with a single strap, so you can just load them up with work stuff and take the whole bag into the office. They're low profile, so they won't slow you down and they're built with ripstop fabric with ballistic reinforcing in wear areas so they will last and last, like all of Banjo's gear. These saddlebags also feature cinch straps on top to hold extra gear and reflective accents all around for extra visibility.
Banjo Brothers' Market Pannier is a deluxe grocery-getting pannier and so much more. This bag is ideal for commuting, too. Its easy-on/off mounting, carry handles, and shoulder strap make it convenient to bring inside. And a large cinch-down flap keeps all your stuff covered and secure. It's equipped with a heavy-duty frame on the back and bottom plus ballistic fabric in all wear areas. Nice finishing details include side straps that support your load while keeping the bag closed when not in use, and an inside zipper pocket for smaller items.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability. Plus, it attaches to most rear racks (sold separately) with a pair of easy-to-use metal hooks and includes a carry handle for portability. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit
When it's time to load up the bike and go, whether it's across town or across Europe, Banjo Brothers' Rack Top Pannier Bag has the features to serve you well. It attaches to pretty much any rear rack and gives you huge cargo capacity. It's trim when you just do quick jaunts and if you need serious room, just drop the panniers down and go big. Thick padding pulls double duty by insulating your snacks and protecting your gear. The ripstop fabric upper and rugged ballistic bottom panel are tough enough for cross-country treks, too. Reflective accents provide 360 degrees of visibility and there's a clip for a taillight as well. What's more, a detachable shoulder strap lets you carry the whole bag easily into the office or up to the summit for a photo-op. - Includes a detachable shoulder strap, a loop for a safety light, and an internal key clip, and coin pocket - Expandable from 900 to 1300 cubic inches with a drop-down pannier on either side - Thick padding insulates snacks and protects gear - Fits most rear-mount bike racks - Ripstop fabric upper with rugged ballistic bottom panel - Offers more visibility with 360 degree reflective accents - Weight: 934g
- Double bag, of water-repellent polyester - Closing with buckles - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Double reflective stripes on all sides - Integrated mounting system
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Practical shopper bag with large front outer pocket and main compartment - Durable design and stud bag feet - Rain protective zipper and comfort grips handles - Reflective logos - Integrated Hook-On system
The 100% waterproof Banjo Brothers Pannier Backpack converts from pannier to backpack in seconds and it's the most affordable "backpack pannier" on the market. Bicycle commuters everywhere can rejoice. No stupid gimmicks. The pannier hooks end up opposite the rider's back, making the backpack more comfortable. Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two-plus years, he steadfastly refused to launch a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 1000% perfect. You, my friends, will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap. HOW DOES THE CONVERTIBLE BACKPACK PANNIER WORK? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go. New for 2021 A universal J-Hook designed to work with most racks replaces the triangle ring with dropout hooks. Since the J-Hook is designed to attach directly to the rack, we no longer supply the dropout hooks. For a short time you might find legacy inventory with the older system, however, Banjo Brothers will no longer supply or hold replacement parts for those systems. PRODUCT FEATURES - Weight: 3.1 lbs - Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D - Capacity: 1100 Cubic Inches / 19 liters - What size laptop will this bag fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops) - Sold as: single pannier - Two-layer design with a ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable. - What does the inside of the bag look like? - What will it hold? Generally, this is an ideal bag for bike commuters. It holds extra shoes, lunch, change of clothes, and your computer. - Flap pockets and side pockets - Reflective piping and striping - Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides - Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets - Included handle and two backpack straps - Imported
Classic roll-top design and heat-sealed seams make this spacious 75 liter dry bag waterproof. Constructed with 500D tarpaulin fabric that is both tough and lightweight. Includes shoulder strap and carry handles. - Designed for Burley Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
The Surly Little Dummy Bag is a 15L sling-style bag designed to work with your standard rear rack and help you carry grocery bags, fishing poles, and other oddly shaped ephemera. Unlike traditional panniers that clip on and off real fast, we wanted a cargo solution that you could leave mounted to your bike when you're off playing laser tag. The idea is you just throw your backpack or whatever in there, turn the cranks awhile, and then pull out your gear when you've arrived. Quite slick. You can still scatter schoolbooks and loose cans of tuna inside the Little Dummy if you want, but the bag-within-a-bag method makes unpacking quicker. Use the system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps to secure baguettes, flutes, and other stuff that might stick out. Cinch the side straps to further stabilize your load. And for extra credit, use your favorite Surly Whip Lash or Junk Strap to make your setup work the way you want. There's also a small zippered compartment inside the bag, if you're into pockets. Oh, and we should also probably mention that the bag's 1680D nylon main body and 400D nylon liner are bluesign Approved. So are the buckles and other hardware. That means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on humanoids and our environment. Compatible with most standard rear racks, the Surly Little Dummy Bag is a sling-style bag designed to help riders haul big awkward items more easily. Secure your backpack, groceries, or camping gear inside the sling when it's time to ride. When you've arrived at your destination, quickly grab your stuff and leave the Little Dummy Bag mounted to your bike. You're unstoppable now. - A system of daisy chains and One-Wrap straps can be used to secure large, odd-shaped items - Interior zipper pocket - 25-lb. bag capacity. Consult your rack's weight limitations - 15L total volume
- The Basil Navigator Waterproof features a roll-top closure with an additional adjustable hook. - Thanks to the handle and shoulder strap, you can easily take the bag anywhere. - Waterproof (IPX 3). - Includes a reflective elastic front pocket.
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
A sporty choice of bicycle bag, the Basil Miles Daypack is ready when you are. With four different carrying possibilities, it’s also incredibly versatile and will readily adapt to meet your needs. Use the handle, detachable shoulder strap or backpack straps to wear this as a bike backpack, shoulder bag, bike bag, or crossbody bag. Getting around with your essentials has never been easier, with simple adjustments so you can switch between styles in mere moments. A generous 17 liter capacity, separate compartments and secure fastenings provide ample storage and security for your treasured essentials, while hook-on fastening means it can be easily attached to your luggage carrier. Reflective details also come in handy when cycling at night or in limited in light. Hard-wearing polyester and separate linings make this bag a rugged choice, holding up well to wear and tear. Features: - Waterproof fabrics keep your items dry. - This bag has four different carrying options, letting you wear it how you want. - Reflective details keep you visible in darkness. - Easily attached to your carrier via the hook-on system. - Also suitable for e-bikes.
- Double bag, high-graded material. - Elastic bottle bands inside, main compartment with pull cord. - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp, safety reflection.
- Luxurious inner lining with trendy print and vegan-leather details - Visibility: reflection on all sides and front - Handles and a removable shoulder strap - New Universal Bridge
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime - 34L
- Double bicycle bag, water-repellent polyester - Reflective stripes - Elastic bottle bands inside - Main compartment with pull cord - MIK system carriers/carrier plates, incl. MIK Adapter plate (70171) - 32L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Welded construction - 100% tarpaulin - LED mounting possibility - 50L capacity - Strap mounting system - Aluminum buckle - 50L
- The waterproof double pannier is ideal for grocery shopping and cheerfully stands out with a sky blue color. - The bag has a zipper and an additional Velcro fastener. - It has reflectors on all sides to ensure you remain visible to other people when commuting in traffic. - A pre-assembled MIK adapter plate is included. - Bag Dimensions: 30x15x30cm
- Trendy design - Includes pre-assembled MIK adapter plate - Suitable for the MIK system carrier or carrier plates - Volume: 35L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 37x15x37 - Water-repellent
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible : MIK system - 34L
Page 1 of 2 Next page