Parts & Accessories
- Includes 6 self-adhesive patches (25mm) and sand paper to scuff the tube surface for proper adhesion - Suitable for all kinds of punctures - Convenient plastic case is compact and easy to carry on every ride - No glue needed
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
- The Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nut has been designed to ensure that an improper tubeless tape job doesn’t result in a damaged rim. - If the tubeless seal between tire’s air chamber and the rim’s cavity is breached, the rim’s cavity can become pressurized resulting in a pressurized rim and potential delamination of the rim’s sidewall. The Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nut prevents this from happening by creating an escape for the air via fluted reliefs on the inner diameter of the nut. - Air escaping from these ports, indicates a compromised tubeless seal. - Recommended for all tubeless SES wheelsets as well as other brand road tubeless wheelsets. - Each order includes two nuts, enough for one wheelset.
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tires. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick).
$6.95 - $27.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims. -Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface -Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening -Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups -CNC-machined AL-6061
$9.00 - $53.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$9.99 - $139.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
$10.00 - $17.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications - Wide Base designed for mountain rims - Narrow Base designed for road rims
$11.99 - $13.99
- CNC machined 7075 alloy construction - Sealed base prevents high pressure leaking - Designed to work with Aero dish rims - 30mm, 50mm and 70mm available
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
$12.99 - $34.99
Built with Kevlar to deliver faster and stronger seals, FiberLink represents a new standard for tubeless bicycle tire sealant. Developed with Finish Line's proprietary FiberLink Technology, this groundbreaking pro latex formula seals quickly, ensures maximum seal integrity and delivers optimum longevity. - FiberLink Technology utilizes Kevlar fibers that work synergistically with fast-acting natural latex to seal punctures as they occur. Free-flowing latex cures rapidly to create an adhesive seal which is reinforced with interlinking Kevlar fibers - Low viscosity is ideal for race conditions - Fast-acting natural latex reduces air loss - Optimum longevity between refresh cycles - Low odor and easy to setup - 8oz Drip Bottle
$12.99 - $66.99
Orange Seal’s rim tape comes in 18mm, 24mm, and 45mm widths fitting most bike rims. The elasticity of the tape allows greater flexibility in fitting different types of rims and form factors.
Eco-Friendly, latex-based formula simultaneously inflates and seals punctured tires within seconds. Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires. Seals standard 1-2mm punctures quickly to get you back in the saddle. Enough pressure to seed a tubeless tire onto a rim; an enduro racers dream come true. For use with both presta and shrader valves. Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi.
- Latex-based formula which can simultaneously inflate and seal most common punctures quickly - Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires - Proven to seal up to a 6mm puncture on tubeless tires, getting you back in the saddle faster - Enough pressure to seat a tubeless tire onto a rim - Comes with an easy-to-use hose adapter and both Schrader and Presta valve compatible threaded nozzles - Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi
Tubeless repair kit from Muc-Off.
$14.99 - $21.99
Subzero tire sealant. It's formulated to maximize extreme frigid temperature; enabling riders in the far North to ride with flat protection. All while offering the same quick-sealing properties you’ve come to expect. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/4" with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients - Subzero sealant is developed for use in below-freezing conditions down to -20F
Designed to repair punctures up to 3mm, the Panaracer Tubeless Patch Kits work with all UST tires. - Includes: 8cc tube of cement, scissors, 75mm x 50mm rubber patch, and needle/awl - Works on any brand of tubeless tire
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
Page 1 of 3 Next page