Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
$23.99 - $66.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - Bolt-on attachment for secure installation - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lb
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cage HD is a unique cargo mounting system that allows you to carry lightweight gear or large bottles on forks and down tubes that have Three-Pack mounts. - Versatile system designed for the Salsa Anything Cage Bag with EXP Series Rubber Straps (included) or nylon EXP Series Anything Cradle Straps - Constructed with glass-filled nylon for strength and durability - Holds gear low on fork blades or down tubes with Three-Pack mounts - Includes Anything Cage HD with hardware and two 20" Salsa EXP Rubber Straps - Maximum load: 6.6 lb (3kg)
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Stainless steel hardware and stays - Fits most bikes with 26''/650B/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 27 kg/59 lb
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26" and 700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
All-alloy bike rack securely mounts to bike to hold up to 40 lb. Features - Secure: Triangulated design holds cargo - Fully Adjustable: Adjustable legs and extra long connector stays fit most bikes. Disc-compatible - Construction: Lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware - Weight: 1.53 lbs / 694 grams - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. This model is designed to fit bikes with disc brakes. - Fits bikes with disc brakes: offset with integrated spacer - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
- Seatpost rack - Fits seat post size 25.4-31.8mm - With sidebars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder-coated finish - Maximum capacity: 10 kg/22 lbs
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Powder coated finish - Stainless steel hardware - Adjustable height and seat stay tubes - Fits most disc brake bikes with 26''/650B/700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 25 kg/55 lb
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- High-quality alloy tubing material and stainless hardware - Adjustable width to fit Plus and Fat bike tires up to 4'' - Adjustable height for 26'' / 27.5'' / 29'' wheels - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Powder coat finish for durability - Heavy-duty construction for year-round use - 27kg (59lb) maximum recommended load - Weight: 765g
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black. - Load weight limit 30 lbs. - 15-3/8 x 10-inches - Rack weight 650g - 6061-TB Aluminum - Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack - Mounting Hardware Included
Page 1 of 2 Next page